Why we love it...
These sachets are small but mighty, they are concentrated cleaning power for all areas of your home in a dissolvable plastic-free sachet AND are an amazing way to reduce your household plastic. Only 10% of all plastic put into recycling is actually recycled which means by swapping to reusable glass containers you will be making a huge difference to the plastic waste being incinerated or sent to landfill.
The sachets are made from powerful plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients and dissolve in water to make your cleaning solutions, simple! They are concentrated and antibacterial to kill germs and power through grease and grime even in the oven!
They make cleaning your home easy whilst still being kind to the environment with no harmful chemicals and up to 70% natural ingredients all of which are 100% Vegan.
Our exotic fragrances were created with essential oils; Ylang-ylang, coconut & lime, sandalwood, and apple & mint leaving fresh fruity scents drifting through your home.
The majority of cleaning products come in plastic bottles and contain at least 70% water which has to be transported and a lot of this is from outside the UK. These sachets are ultra-concentrated and only contain a tiny amount of liquid plus they are produced in the UK, reducing the transport carbon footprint by 94%!
- 4x Clear Glass Spray Bottles 500ml, 1 Clear Glass Screw Top Bottle
- 1x Antibacterial Bathroom Surface Cleaner (Ylang Ylang)
- 1x Antibacterial Kitchen Surface Cleaner (Coconut & Lime)
- 1x Oven Cleaner (Low Odour)
- 1x Glass & Mirror Cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- 1x Floor Cleaner (Sandalwood)
- Bright labels to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
- An estimated average of 35.8 million plastic bottles are used EVERY DAY in the UK.
- Only 10% of all plastic which is put into recycling is actually recycled.
- Reduced transportation carbon footprint by 94%, UK made.
Directions for use...
- Look for 5-digit code on the side of the sachet which identifies the type of cleaning product.
- Pop the sachet into an empty bottle of your choice.
- Fill with water (check out the 'Directions for use' table in your accompanying leaflet for the right water quantities).
- Shake well and you're ready to clean!
- Once the sachets have been dissolved in water this solution has a shelf life of a year!
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, Eco Vibe have based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for the fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture. They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.
Product may not suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to confirm suitability.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
Store in a dry place, away from sunlight. Keep between 5°C and 35°C. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Never use a sachet neat, always dissolve in water as directed. Test on a small inconspicuous section before use. Products may not be suitable for use on some surfaces.
Once diluted and ready to use the products are completely non-hazardous.
The below warnings only apply to the CONCENTRATED sachets. Please dilute sachets as per instructions before use.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
DANGER: Causes serious eye damage and skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
Contains: Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated. Quarternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-c12-14 (even-numbered) - Alkyldimenthyl, chlorides. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice. Take off contaminated clothing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
Why we love Eco Vibe…
Eco Vibes aim is simple - to create products that help people live their lives a little more eco-friendly.
Born out of Leeds in 2018-they have already helped prevent over 40 tonnes of plastic entering our system and planted thousands of tress to help offset their carbon emissions.