Why we love them...
These magical sponges make a great alternative to plastic sponges or sea sponges (made from living creatures!). Perfect for applying facial washes, cleansers and toners or makeup. These silky-soft sponges are even gentle enough for babies.
How to use
- Initially, the Konjac sponge will appear hard but when soaked in water it will become soft and spongy.
- Apply a little pressure and use in circular motions on face or body.
- The sponge should not be wrung out but should be allowed to dry naturally.
- Sponges should be replaced every 2-3 months.
- Sponges can be home composted after use.
Why we love Tabitha Eve...
Debbie founded Tabitha Eve after she was confronted by a plastic island that was home to precious sea life in the seas off Borneo.
Their mission is to create eco-friendly alternatives to single use house hold items and items that would normally be made from plastic. Their goal (and ours too!) is make it the norm for everyone to buy reusable products.